- Alcoholics Anonymous
- The AA Grapevine, the International Journal of Alcoholics Anonymous
- AAHistoryLovers Yahoo Group
- Stepping Stones, the historic home of Bill and Lois Wilson
- Akron Area A.A. Archives
- Writers in Treatment/REEL Recovery Film Festival
- Bill W Documentary by Page 124 Productions
- Alcoholics Anonymous ("The Big Book"), by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- The Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- Pass It On, by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers, by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- A.A. Comes of Age, by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- Language of the Heart: Bill W's Grapevine Writings, by The AA Grapevine, Inc.
NON-CONFERENCE APPROVED LITERATURE
RECOVERY SERVICES & PRODUCTS
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Are you struggling with narcotic addiction? Locate a NA meeting near you with this link.
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s
Al-Anon: Strength and Hope for Friends and Family of Problem Drinkers
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255) is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
Offers peer-to-peer counseling for teens.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services.
Domestic Violence Resource Center
Domestic Violence Resource Center empowers all individuals and families to have safe and healthy relationships.
GLBT National Help Center
Phone: 1-888-843-4564 (adults)
The GLBT National Help Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that is dedicated to meeting the needs of the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community and those questioning their sexual orientation and gender identity.
The Trevor Project
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide preventionservices to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered individuals.